Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nail Biting & Hair Twirling

I've been spending a lot of time, recently, crafting conversations in my head.  You know, the kind where you imagine what you would say, what s/he would say in response, and how you would answer.  Generally, I do remember to keep these conversations to myself, though I've occasionally been so engrossed in finding the perfect phrase that I've found myself muttering out loud.  Yes, I'm that crazy woman walking down the street.


I'd love to tell you what they're about - because they're all about the same thing - but unfortunately I have to have the actual conversations with the appropriate people before I spill the beans to you, dear readers.

Big news coming up next week... stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I do that all the time. For real, all the time. I'm starting to think maybe I am actually crazy.

    -Colleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are, but it's okay! we love you FOR it, not despite it :)

      Delete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.